WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES THE WEBSITE COLLECT AND HOW IS THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION USED?
The Website may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website, to contact Sylvia Becker-Hill™, to purchase the Services or for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts or content provided.
The Website may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including, but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
The Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
From time to time, the Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, or agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels, which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is described more fully below. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. If a new service provider is engaged, these terms will be amended accordingly.
SHARING OR SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except when required by law, the Website will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. Sylvia Becker-Hill™ may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
MODIFICATION OR DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, Sylvia Becker-Hill™ may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13 in its database the, please contact us immediately at email@example.com Sylvia Becker-Hill™ will use its best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
REGISTRATION & RESTRICTED ACCESS
Access to certain areas of the Website may be restricted using password protected login process. Sylvia Becker-Hill™ reserves the right to restrict areas of the Website at its sole discretion, both with and without those website parts being part of a paid-for service.
Restricted areas of the Website may be made available to you as a registered user. When you are registered, you are required to create a user profile, which will require a username and password. You agree to keep your username and password confidential. If you suspect your password has been compromised, you must notify Sylvia Becker-Hill™ immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sylvia Becker-Hill™ will not be liable for any loss caused by the unauthorized use of your account; however, you may be liable to Sylvia Becker-Hill™ or other third parties for any losses incurred due to such unauthorized use.
Sylvia Becker-Hill™ may disable your username and password at its sole discretion.
Sylvia Becker-Hill™ reserves the right to modify methods for registration and access levels of registered users from time to time
FACEBOOK GROUP RULES
Parts of the Becker-Hill website are associated with a private Facebook Group. The Facebook Group is your space to connect, create, share, grow and inspire. It is up to us to keep this a safe, accepting, and encouraging space for everyone. We are all here to build our brands, grow our businesses, and positively impact the world. Please read and agree to the guidelines below.
If we view that you are in violation of any of these rules this is grounds for immediate and permanent removal from the Facebook Group.
1. No selling. Do not actively promote, sell, spam, mass mail or solicit business within this group. Feel free to take conversations offline if you want to create a business relationship with someone you meet in the group.
2. Be kind. There is no room for haters and trolls in any Facebook group associated with Becker-Hill Inc. website or services. It is our job collectively to make everyone feel welcome, encouraged and supported.
3. Don’t trash talk. Though we can not control what you say outside of this group, we highly encourage you not to trash talk anyone inside or outside of this group. We are all doing the best we can at any given moment.
4. Give. Give. Give. Somedays it can feel like all we are doing is giving, but you can truly never give enough. With that said, do not give away the services that you sell just because you feel obligated.
5. This is not charity. Respect others’ professions, expertise, and knowledge. Your question or need posed in this group may be too much for a quick response or it may be inappropriate for the group as a whole. Respect a fellow member who is offering you support if they ask to bring the conversation offline and in turn support you through a paid professional exchange. It is your choice to accept their paid help or not. Not everything can be solved for free or instantly.
6. Be ethical and original. Do not steal other’s ideas, work, visuals, and or verbiage. You are your own creative being. You do you.
7. Due diligence is up to you. We have lots of amazing businesses in this group. It is up to you to do your due diligence prior to hiring any of them. Members of this group are in no way shape or form endorsed, vetted, or approved by Becker-Hill Inc.
8. Respect personal boundaries. We chose Facebook Groups because of the intimate nature of the private group structure. The file sharing, instant updates, searchability, and private messaging easy to use on any platform. Please do not unnecessarily tag people , spam, over message or harass in any way your fellow members. If you reach out once and you receive no response then follow up once in a kind, understanding way. After that if you get no response, then maybe the person is busy or just not that into you. Please don’t take it personally.
9. Respect the intellectual property of Sylvia Becker-Hill, Becker-Hill Inc. and the other members. Sharing files for feedback and resources to better your brand is part of the value of the group. Do not claim any work other than your own as you own.
10. Ask for approval not forgiveness. Do not upload any visuals that could be viewed as offensive or lewd. When in doubt message us first. We are happy to help. Do not share resources with the group without prior consent from the Becker-Hill Inc. team.
11. Becker-Hill Inc. has a zero tolerance policy for sharing of affiliate links in private groups.
12. Appreciate this Group and the community within in. The purpose is to provide a place to grow and share. This group is Sylvia Becker-Hill’s way of connecting and giving back.
13. Facebook Groups are governed by rules outside of the control of Becker-Hill Inc. They can change their rules and regulations at any time. If they change their terms or decide to start charging for groups, that may limit or remove our ability to keep the group open and running. If group guidelines are not honored and upheld, this group may also be restricted or blocked beyond the control of Becker-Hill Inc.
15. Be all in. Please do not create subgroups to this group. Rather focus your time and energy on the wisdom and skills that are here and enjoy the community.